Prepare For Your Visit
MD Imaging understands that patients undergoing radiologic testing often have questions or concerns. We have complied the following are guidelines to help patients prepare for their visit.
• Generally, patients should arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment, depending on your procedure.
• Instructions on exam procedures are available in Exam Prep section of the website
• Patients can complete and download forms before their visit
It is important that you bring the items listed below to your appointment. The first three items are "musts" for everyone. The remaining items may or may not be necessary, depending on your individual situation:
• Insurance card, including the insurer's name and address, and the patient's policy number
• Photo identification, such as a driver's license or state photo ID
• Cash, check, or major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) to pay for services not covered by insurance
• Health Plan Referral Authorization--if required by your health insurance carrier
• Name, address, and phone number of your referring physician
Lastly, relax; the staff at MD Imaging is available to guide you through this process. If you have any questions please call 845-471-2848.