MD Imaging understands that patients undergoing radiologic testing often have questions or concerns. We have complied the following are guidelines to help patients prepare for their visit.
• Generally, patients should arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment, depending on your procedure.
• Instructions on exam procedures are available in Exam Prep section of the website
• Patients can complete and download forms before their visit
It is important that you bring the items listed below to your appointment. The first three items are "musts" for everyone. The remaining items may or may not be necessary, depending on your individual situation:
• Breast MRI Questionnaire
• MRI Spine Questionnaire
• MRI/MRA Chest/Abdomen/Pelvis Form
• MRI Extremity (Non-Joint) Questionnaire
• MRI Extremity (Joint) Questionnaire
• MRI/MRA Brain Questionnaire